Hi! I’m Sally Corona!
I’m thrilled you are interested in Young Living’s incredible essential oils.
You’ll find simple ordering instructions below!
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com and find answers to FAQ here.
Step by Step Ordering Instructions:
1. Grab your Premium Starter Kit here.
The best way to get started is with this amazing wellness kit called the Premium Starter Kit, which comes with 11 of the best and most versatile oils and your choice of a high quality diffuser, a wholesale membership and more! You’ll find a graphic below with details on the oils and diffusers.
Make sure the number 14151155 appears in both the “Sponsor ID” and the “Enroller” fields when you order so you’ll be a part of our community. You’ll be invited to join our educational Facebook groups and more!
2. Select member (not retail). A “member” is just like signing up to order from Amazon. It’s simply a way to get the best prices and benefits! There are no strings attached, never any membership fees, no required auto shipments, no further obligation, and no selling!
3. Choose your diffuser. The oils are the same in each kit, scroll below to see a graphic with the diffuser choices. (If you are in Canada or another country, choices may vary).
All of Young Living’s diffusers are high quality, so you can’t go wrong! The brand new Desert Mist is a beautiful option with a candle flicker setting! The Dewdrop is another great one to start with–simple to use and easy to travel with. The Rainstone is a negative ionizer (SO good for sleep and health) and has a remote. The Aria is beautiful wood and glass, has a remote and even plays music! Fancy! ?
4. Set up Your Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards empowers you for a lifestyle of wellness. It’s an optional and totally customizable monthly auto-ship rewards program that gives you points back on your orders, free oils and more.
It’s like a wellness box, and you get to choose/change your wish list products each month (you can even include household necessities, cleaning products, cosmetics and supplements so you can easily ditch all the toxic stuff!).
You can join ER now (or down the road if you’d prefer) and you can cancel anytime. I’ve found that most of our members who want to have a non-toxic home and lifestyle choose to be on Essential Rewards. There is only a 50PV minimum order each month, so it makes the sense for regular orders.
Here are just a few of my favorite products you could add through your first Essential Rewards order: Thieves Household Cleaner (it’s truly the best cleaner out there. It is a concentrate and you only need one capful with water to make an entire bottle of cleaner! So, it will last you forever.
Other products you could put in your Essential Rewards box: Cedarwood essential oil (amazing for sleep), Orange essential oil (great with other oils in your diffuser!), NingXia Red antioxidant drink (you only drink an ounce or two a day but it’s incredible!), Peace & Calming essential oil (need I say more?), Thieves Lozenges (a must), Lavender lotion, Coconut Lime Body Butter (you’ll want to sniff it all day) Orange Blossom facial cleanser (divine and no toxic junk!), or grapefruit lip balm (the best lip balm I’ve ever found).
5. Complete the sign up information. You can elect to sign up with no social security number, but it’s totally secure to add it in. This simply allows you to receive bonuses in case you have friends who sign up with your member number. NO selling or business required.
6. Save your login and PIN information in a safe place for future orders or accessing account info.
You’re all set!!! Best decision ever! When your order is complete, I’ll email you a welcome and get you plugged into our groups!
Any questions? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org !
DISCLAIMER: The suggestions I offer are specific to the benefits I’ve found through Young Living essential oils. My statements about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury or on prescription drugs should consult with their physician.