It’s super easy to get started with essential oils!
Here’s how to get your starter kit:
1. Grab your Premium Starter Kit here.
In your kit you’ll get 11 essential oils, a high quality diffuser, a wholesale membership and more! If you are in a country other than the U.S. there may be a few differences in the instructions or options, so feel free to reach out for help if you have any questions. ( contact us any time for support email@example.com ).
IMPORTANT: Make sure to add the member number of the person who is helping you to sign up in both the “Sponsor ID” and the “Enroller” fields so you’ll be a part of our Pure & Lovely community.
If you don’t know their member number, send them a message or look at their social media profile for it. If you need to find a distributor, check out our team’s leader page here for member number options as well as direct sign up links for some leaders of our team. If you need help, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you find you already created an unused account in the past, have a retail account or have an inactive account from years ago, you can update your account or reactive your wholesale membership with us. Just email for help! email@example.com
2. Select member (not retail). A “member” is just like signing up to order from Amazon. It’s simply a way to get the best prices and benefits! There are no strings attached, never any membership fees, no required auto shipments, no further obligation to order, and no selling!
3. Choose your diffuser (the oils are the same in each kit, scroll above to see a graphic with the diffuser choices).
All of Young Living’s diffusers are high quality, so you can’t go wrong! The Dewdrop is the most popular and affordable and a great one to start with. In Canada the Dewdrop is the only option available in the kit, but you can add additional diffusers to your order if you would like to. The Rainstone and the Aria are also wonderful; these two come with a remote and the Aria even plays music! Fancy! 🙂
4. Set up Your Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards empowers you for a lifestyle of wellness. It’s an optional and totally customizable monthly auto-ship rewards program that gives you points back on your orders, free oils and more.
It’s like a wellness box, but you choose/change the products each month (you can even include household necessities, cleaning products, cosmetics and supplements so you can easily ditch all the toxic stuff!).
You can join ER now, or down the road if you’d prefer, and you can cancel anytime. Most people who are serious about creating a non-toxic home and lifestyle choose to be on Essential Rewards. It really makes most sense! The minimum order is just 50PV.
*Here are just a few favorite products you could add through your first Essential Rewards order: Thieves Household Cleaner (it’s truly the best cleaner out there. It is a concentrate and you only need one capful with water to make an entire bottle of cleaner! So, it will last you forever.
*Other products you could put in your Essential Rewards box: Cedarwood essential oil (amazing for sleep), Orange essential oil (great with other oils in your diffuser!), NingXia Red antioxidant drink (you only drink an ounce or two a day but it’s incredible!), Peace & Calming essential oil (need we say more?), Thieves Lozenges (a must), Lavender lotion, Coconut Lime Body Butter (you’ll want to sniff it all day) Orange Blossom facial cleanser (divine and no toxic junk!), or grapefruit lip balm (the best lip balm!).
5. Complete the sign up information. You can elect to sign up with no social security number, but it’s totally secure to add it in. This simply allows you to receive bonuses in case you have friends who sign up with your member number. NO selling or business required.
6. Save your login and PIN information in a safe place for future orders or accessing account info.
Message the leader you signed up with to let them know you ordered your kit!
You’re all set!!! Best decision EVER! 🙂 You’ll receive an invitation to join our Facebook Tribe and all the next steps soon, so watch your email.